Pear and it’s usefulness
Pear is an edible fruit with yellowish & brownish green coloured. The fruit is narrow from the stalk & wider towards its base. Around 3000 verities of pear grown worldwide.
General name: Pear.
Scientific name: Pyrus.
Dwelling: Pear can be found temperature zone worldwide. It was first cultivated East Europe & West Asia. But now it is cultivated Europe, North Africa & Across the Asia.
Components: It contains different types acids, amino acids & useful minerals.
Acids: Oleic, Palmitic, Glutaminic, Caffeic, Linoleic, Aspartic, Ascorbic, Beta Carotene,
Amino Acides: Glycine, Arginine, Alanine, Leucine & threonine.
Minerals: Potassium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Copper & Calcium.
Vitamins: Vitamin A & Vitamin C.
Pear contain about 14% carbohydrate and small amount of protein , fat.
Uses: Pears are generally sweet fruits. So it can be consumed raw, canned. Pear`s juice is very delicious. Jam & jelly can also be made of by pear juice.
Health benefits: 1.As the pear`s component s are so many acids, amino acids, vitamins & minerals, these are good for human health. Pears are good source of vitamin C which is good for skin, vitamin A which is good for eye & these are also a good source of dietary fibre.
2. Pears are used as diuretic. These simulate the urine elimination, so it is very useful for those who are suffering kidney `s problem & increasing the kidney function.
3. The ripe pears juice is used in the treatment of diarrhoea.
4. These are low cholesterol, so It can be help for reducing excess weight. And in that case it will help for obesity & hypertension`s patients.
5.Cooked pears are good for gastric patients, but cooking a pears can decrease its vitamin level.
6. It contain essential amino acids that are regenerating tissues.
7. Pears increase the immunity to fight against bacterial aggression.
But Pears are recommended in exclusion diet for allergy sufferer as these are low in salicylates and benzoates.