Can vegetable cure cancer?
Can vegetable cure cancer ? and the answer is YES! THERE IS HOPE , REAL AND SCIENTIFICALLY VALID!
We all know that vegetables are good for our health , but some are better than others. A plant based diet (vegan diet) is a raw food diet where vast majority of fruits and vegetables are consumed . However, it does not mean a random selection of uncooked vegetables and fruits but a very selective subset .A diet rich in green leafy vegetables can almost halve the risk of cancer.
The antioxidants found in the vegetables prove critical in neutralizing cancer -causing free radicals in the body. They kill the cancer causing cells directly or indirectly. Thus, vegetable juice is effective as a preventive and a curative diet for cancer.
Here is a list of vegetables that can be included in the diet .
1. Carrots – have proved effective against lung cancer.They are the richest single source of beta carotene which mops up excess free radicals from our body.
2. Tomato- can help cure prostrate cancer, as they are rich in lycopene which helps fight against the free radicals.
3. Cabbage- can help prevent colon and breast cancer , contains isothiocyanates.
4. Beetroot – They contain proanthocyanidin and are considered to be one of the most effective vegetables.
5. Green asparagus – they prevent against stomach cancer and contain saponins.
These vegetables can really change the course of our lives for the better.